Saturday 28 February 2015

OOTD - Stripes And Dr Martens

Hello everyone.

Today is an outfit post featuring my beloved Dr Martens.




I love love love this dress! I bought it 2 weeks ago from Mango's concession in House of Fraser and I'm obsessed. It looks good with high top converse, ankle boots and my cute Dr Martens. I can't wait until it's summer and I can wear it bare legged.

I had these Dr Marten shoes for about a year and a half now and I forgot how comfy they are. I remember when I first bought them I was a little worried they'd take a while to break in like my boots, however these were fab straight away. I actually wore them to work for the first time for around 5 hours then wore them for a night out that same day and my feet were fine!

To finish the outfit I wore this old oversized denim jacket. I kind of want to buy a new one as this one is falling apart on the inside and I'd quite like one that was maybe a size smaller.

Do you guys have an item you're obsessed with at the moment?

Jacket - Vintage
Dress - Mango
Shoes - Dr Martens (Schuh)
SHARE:

2 comments

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig