Friday 27 February 2015

Makeup Haul

Hello everyone.

So I've bought quite a few pieces of makeup over the last 2 weeks or so and thought it was time to do a haul post.


First up is some makeup for my face. I've wanted to try this Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for some time now and finally picked one up in House of Fraser. I bought the shade rose ivory as that's what I was matched in comparison with my Nars Mount Blanc. Once I've tried it and used it for a few weeks I'll pop up a review for those interested. I also bought another Rimmel Brow This Way in medium brown. I first bought this back in November and I love it. I actually talked a bit more about it here. The final face product I bought is this Barry M blusher in I think shade BL8 maybe 427 (it doesn't say a colour). I thought it looked quite a nice pink as I really want to start wearing more blush, we shall see how I get on.


Next up is some eye products. The first was another repurchase in these Ardell Demi Wispies. I love these lashes! They are great for a night out and even during the day to make your eyes pop. Now this next product is the Barry M Soft Eye Crayon which I have been hunting for for about 8 months! Every time I went into Boots it was never there so I ended up ordering if off Barry M's website. I used it the other day and loved it so I might do a Perrie Edwards makeup inspired look with it as its what she uses. Read more here. I bought another 2 Barry M products in the Waterproof Gel Liner and the Bold Black Eyeliner which I've actually used and its great. I have quite watery eyes and I used it to tight line my upper lashes and it didn't budge!


The final bits of makeup I bought was a replacement for my very old and loved Mac Ruby Woo lipstick. It's the perfect shade of red and stays in place all day. It also lasted me around 4 years considering I wear red lippy quite a lot. The next lip product I bought was Mac Cherry Lip Pencil to go with my Ruby Woo. I want to start using a lip pencil especially when wearing red lipstick because I think it just looks a lot nicer and better applied. The final product is another Barry M product in this Lip Liner in the shade Russet which again is a product Perrie uses. It is also quite similar to Mac's Spice Liner which is ALWAYS sold out! So I thought I'd try this one and considering it was only £2.99, bargain.

Have you bought any makeup recently? If so, what?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is quite some haul, very jealous!

    Stephanie xxx
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hope-freedom-love-3436251

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! Thought I haven't bought much in a while and went a bit ott haha xx

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig