Thursday 7 January 2016

OOTD: 90's Slip Dress

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing my first outfit post of 2016. Weirdly enough, I've adjusted to it being 2016 a lot quicker than normal. Like I've not accidentally written 2015 once *pats back*

Anyway, today's outfit I'm paying homage to one of my favourite eras, the 90's. One of my favourite pieces from that time is the slip dress. Whenever I think slip dress I automatically think my fave gal, Kate Moss. I'll definitely be investing in many slip dresses for the summer.

So for now, here is how I styled one during the colder climate...






Jacket - Vintage Lee
Jumper - Primark
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Boots - eBay

Will you be wearing a slip dress this spring / summer?

x C
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a nice outfit!Super cool jacket!I just found your blog on bloglovin' and followed you!Great post.xx

    www.beautybyfiora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fiora :)

      Thank you! I was so glad I found this jacket as I'd been hunting for almost a year to replace my old one haha

      Followed you back :)

      x C

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love how you styled this outfit. The dress is gorgeous and that jumper looks super soft. I'd never considered layering such contrasting pieces but it really works!

    Anna x http://www.collectionsofimperfections.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna! I forgot I had this dress until the other week and was like, where have you been hiding?!

      x C

      Delete
  3. Love this, so beautifully styled! It looks fab layered up like that. I worry I'd look too much like I was wearing lingerie if I wore one in summer, but I'm definitely inspired to have a go at layering like this, I love the contrast in textures!

    Roisin x
    roisinfarmer.co.uk | Beauty, Lifestyle etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, you've styled it so perfectly! The jumper is so cute and the textures work so well together, fab look! :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig