Monday 11 January 2016

Top 5 Beauty Products of 2015

Hello everyone.


Today I'm talking my top 5 beauty products of 2015 (as so written in the title...)

So, lets get straight to it!

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette in light to medium. Gahh I have been dying to get my hands on this palette for so long and finally bought it when I was in Boston in October, for like half the price may I add. Winning. I genuinely don't know how I lived before I owned this. The shades are perfect for when I'm my natural ghostly shade and great for when I have a tan. 100% worth the investment. I'm considering getting my dad to get me another one when he goes to NYC for work next week just because the price is so much cheaper over there...

Ahhh Jaclyn Hill, how I always wanted to glow in the way you do every YouTube video and now I can. That's right, I'm talking the collab Jaclyn did with Becca. Being a Brit and all, we couldn't get our hands on this beaut until the last few weeks, however I was lucky enough to pick it up in Boston in October. It is the best highlighter I have ever used and a little goes along way! Buy it, you won't regret it.

I luuuurve this next product. The Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip Brow Pomade is a true joy to use. I bought this product this time last year and still have enough to use for another few months (although I am going to get my dad to get me another one). It is so easy to use and you can make your brows look as natural or bold as you like. And as you can see, a little goes a long way!

I was dying to try out a cleansing brush for forever and was lucky enough to be gifted this one by Magnitone back in June. You can read my full review here. I just love how easy it is to use and how clean and soft my skin feels after. I could never go back to using just my hands to rub my cleanser into my skin having used this, nor think how I ever did before.

My final favourite beauty product of 2015 is coconut oil. I feel like 2015 was the year everyone jumped on the coconut band wagon and well, I don't know why we never did before?! I use this all over my hair every Sunday as a hair mask (I'm currently sitting with it on now as I write this post) and leave it in for 5-6 hours before washing my hair as normal and honestly, my hair feels amazing after and when my hair is straight, it looks so shiny and healthy! I've had this tub for about 4 months now and still have loads left, defs worth a buy.

What we're your top beauty products of 2015?

x C

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Would love to try the contour palette. And the champagne pop is soo good isn't it, I just ordered it from Beauty Cult (I think) last week and I am in love!! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would defo recommend! Plus, a little goes a long way :) ahhh it's literally the best highlighter ever! x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig