Monday 4 May 2015

Teeth Whitening Challenge

Hello everyone.

Happy bank holiday! Today was a great day waking up on a Monday and not having to go to work wasn't it? Ahh, got to love May.

So, today I'm doing a slightly different post for you all in the sense that I'm setting myself a challenge and you will all be updated with my progress.

For many years now I've wanted the Hollywood smile aka, super white teeth. Now I'm not going to lie, as you can see from the below picture, my teeth aren't that bad but I'd still like them a lot whiter. 


I was tempted to save money and get them whitened professionally however, seeing as there is so many products on the high street I thought, why not give them a try first and if all goes to plan I will of saved myself hundreds! 

So, how am I going to achieve that Hollywood white smile you ask? 

I was in Boots on Saturday and picked up Colgate's Max White One Active toothpaste and mouthwash (which was on offer guys) and it promises to give you one shade lighter teeth in just one week. Sounds great right! I also picked up from Superdrug a white ago however never opened it so it's all good, this pd Beauty Sleep serum which you apply to your teeth and gums every evening after brushing your teeth and leave it to work its magic overnight. It was only a couple of quid too so thought I'd give it a shot.


I started this process yesterday so I shall take a photo of my teeth each week and give you all an update in one month.

In addition to these products, I've stopped drinking my beloved Diet Coke and have been drinking a lot more water lately which I think is going to help too.

Have you tried any teeth whitening products?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have tried several teeth whitening kits meant to be used at home. I like the strips that some brands make, but I find the trays with the gel work better for me. As long as the tray is a good fit for my teeth, they are comfortable enough to leave on for the hour they suggest.

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig