Monday 11 May 2015

Makeup Of The Day

Hello everyone.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Today I'm sharing with you a makeup look that I've been loving recently. The products I used are a mix of high end and drugstore. Sometimes I find drugstore products are just as good as high end, although foundation wise, I much prefer high end. I think it's because drugstore foundation just doesn't agree with my skin so much. It never really stays put and doesn't give me enough courage. I do wish I could find one that worked amazing for me then I could spend a lot less money!


So, face wise, I used the following...

I applied Benefit's Porefessional on my forehead, nose area and a tiny bit on my chin then proceeded with applying my holy grail foundation of choice, Estee Lauder's Double Wear. Moving onto concealer I actually use two (I know, diva much?) I apply Benefit's Boiing under my eyes then Smashbox's new 24 Hour CC Spot Concealer to my cheeks to try and conceal my scars and any spots I may have. I actually only bought this a few weeks ago and it's pretty good. Only downside is it leaks out the bottle as you can see in the photo. I then use Rimmel's Stay Matte powder under my eyes and Loreal's Nude BB Powder on my t-zone area. The next step I did is a light contour using Barry M's Natural Dazzle . I won't go into too much detail as this will be included in my May Favourites post... The final step face wise is Lord & Berry's highlighter which I applied on the top of my cheekbones.


Moving onto eyes and lips...

I first sort my eyebrows out as I feel a bit more together when they're done. I love Anastasia Beverley Hills Pomade as it darkens my brows and they don't budge which is what every girl wants. I then applied a little bit of Benefit's Stay Don't Stray to my eyelids so my eyeshadow doesn't slip and slide everywhere. Eye wise I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and applied Booty Call to my whole lid then Chopper to the outer corner and then finally, Half Baked to the centre of my lid. I finished my eye look by plastering on lots of Max Factor's 2000 Calorie mascara to my lashes.

The final stage of this makeup look which shall be revealed below is lips. I love love love this lip liner from Barry M! It was only like £2 and is fab. I line my lips then colour my whole lip with it then apply Barry M's Lip Gloss in toffee. Which FYI smells like toffee, yum!

So how did this look turn out you ask? Get ready for some posy pictures....





Hope you like this look. Let me know what you think and what you're favourite makeup looks are!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig