Tuesday 26 May 2015

OOTD - Boho Loving

Hello everyone.

Now if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I adore the 70's trend. I love a good pair of flares, fringing and basically whatever is linked to the 1970's I'll happily wear. Which leads me to this outfit....



I love love love this top! It's from H&M's collaboration with Coachella and it's so beaut. I'm not going to lie, the buttons are a bit of a nightmare to undo but other than that it's the perfect top. I love the shape and the detailing. I'll definitely be bringing this to Glasto.

To add to the 70's hippy vibe, I wore my fave denim flares. I really want another pair as they are so wearable and are the easiest way to rock this trend.

Finishing the outfit, I wore my double zipped heeled ankle boots and my ying and yan necklace.

Top - H&M
Flares - Liquor and Poker (ASOS)
Boots - Schuh
Necklace - Moncou Jewellery 

Have you been working the 70's trend?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig