Friday 22 May 2015

OOTD - All Black Everything

Hello everyone.

Happy Friday and Bank Holiday to all my fellow Brits! (I'm currently writing this post on Sunday so I'm still so far away from my 3 day weekend)



Don't get me wrong, I love this outfit but I don't know why but I feel I look like a 90's New York drama student! I think it's the all black and roll neck.

Moving swiftly on.... I adore these jeans! I've had the photo on my phone since around February time and I've only just got round to buying them. They're from ASOS and fit me perfectly! I also love the washed black denim as I think I've kind of gone off fully black jeans, I'm not sure why.

I wore my black roll neck jumper with my faux fur gilet and my cute little burgundy loafers to add to my drama student esque look.

Gilet - Primark
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - Schuh


SHARE:

1 comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig