Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites

Hello everyone.

It's that time of the month again where I fill you in with what I've been loving this April. I literally cannot believe it is May already. Seriously what the hell?! This means, it almost been 1 year since I handed my dissertation and business plan in and finished Uni. Oh my god.






















This months favourites consists of makeup, skincare and a random one thrown in.



My first favourite is Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. My sister bought me this for Christmas after I decided I wanted to start wearing eye shadow more. This past month I've been using this palette even more and I love it! Yes, I admit, I'm a bit late on the band wagon but it really is a perfect palette. I've been wearing Booty Call, Chopper and Tease the most this month.


The next product I've been loving this month is this hand cream from Cien. My mum picked it up for me from either Lidl or Aldi after I was complaining about how dry my hands have gotten. I think it was only £1 maybe £2 but its amazing! It leaves my hands really soft and hydrated without leaving them feeling greasy. Such a bargain!


I spoke briefly about this product in my Evening Pamper Routine post which you can read more on here. I've just become obsessed with this Rosehip Oil from Trilogy. I've been using it every evening for the past 2 months and I really think it has made a slight, slight, slight improvement to my acne scars. So I really recommend this oil. Like I've said before, if it's good enough for the future Queen, it's good enough for me.


My final favourite this month is one of the reason I have been blogging less lately. Let me introduce you to Friday Night Lights. It originally aired from 2006 - 2011 however I don't ever remember it airing in the UK as I watch a lot of telly and feel I would not have missed this. It has a few faces in it you may recognise like Shane from Greys Anatomy, Matt from The Vampire Diaries, Vivian from AHS and Todd from Breaking Bad. All 5 seasons are on Netflix and if you loved One Tree Hill you'll adore this!

What have been your favourites in April?





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can't believe I still don't own a Naked Palette! They're such versatile shades though ♥ And Lidl's skincare is amazing, so underrated!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I'm tempted to buy Naked 3 soon. Completely agree! I've heard they do some great moisturisers x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig