Thursday 7 May 2015

Best Dressed At The Met Gala 2015

Hello everyone.

This post is a day late as I ended up going to see Cinderella with my mum instead of writing this. It was such a magical film. I thought I may be a bit too old to enjoy it but, it was great. I adored her ball and wedding dress, so beautiful.

Anyway, onto some more magical dresses...

So on Monday night as you're all aware, was the annual Met Gala in New York. AKA another reason for us mere folk to eye up some cracking dresses worn by our favourite celebs.

There were a few that caught my eye, however Kendall Jenner, Jennifer Lawrence and Sophie Turner were my absolute faves...




Who were your best dressed?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig