Friday 29 May 2015

May Favourites

Hello everyone.

It's that time of the month again where I share what I've been loving this month of May.

I'm kind of glad May has gone super quick as I'm dead excited for June! I'm seeing 5 Seconds of Summer, Fleetwood Mac and I'm going to Glastonbury! Gahhh cannot wait!

So, onto what I've been loving this month....

First up is this super cute skirt from ASOS which has become one of my favourite things to wear. You've probably seen it in a few outfit posts so I won't go into too much detail, but it's fab. You can style it with ankle boots, converse, wedges, whatever top... so versatile.

I adore this bronzer from Barry M. It's so perfect for contouring as it is more ashy tone and build-able so you won't end up looking like an umpa lumpa. It's not only dead cheap, but also used by Perrie Edwards so you can also get cracking cheekbones like the future Mrs Malik.

This conditioner has become my all time fave. It's from Bleach London and a little goes a looong way. It makes my hair really soft and I can actually brush through it in the shower. Now, that's my kind of conditioner.

Now, this backpack may look like it doesn't fit much in, but it does, trust me. I was really lucky that I was given this bag for free from Warehouse when I interned there for one week along with lots of other goodies. I've worn this bag the majority of May because it's a nice size, colour and well, cute.

If you want to read a hilarious book on the crazy world of fashion, this is it! This book has many stories on Angela Clarke's career in the industry and I honestly could not put it down (that's rare, I don't read often). It's so funny and some of the stories may sound crazy, but in this industry some of them did not surprise me. Go buy it, you won't regret it.

What were your May faves?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig