Monday 9 February 2015

Best Dressed At The Grammy Awards 2015

Hello everyone.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Today I'm talking Grammy's. I was so happy that Sam Smith picked up 4 awards! His album is fabulous. I remember when it first came out last May and I had it on repeat for weeks!

Although I must say, I'm still not over the fact that Lana Del Rey still hasn't been nominated for a Grammy yet. Not cool Grammy's, not cool.

Moving on... Here are my favourite looks from last nights awards...


Now can we all just take a minute to take in Rihanna's fairy tale gown. I fell in love with this Giambattista Valli gown when I saw it floating down the catwalk a few weeks ago and who better to pull it off than Rihanna. I think a lot of people were taken back when Rihanna chose this as its not a typical Rihanna look, but girl did you look great! 


Miss Taylor Swift, can you do no wrong when it comes to red carpet? No, I don't think you can. Tay has been killing it for years on the red carpet, but these last few months especially, she has been putting out all stops to be queen of the red carpet look. I'm a massive fan of Elie Saab and think that Taylor is the perfect person to pull off Elie's creations. The dress is just so magically I can't stop staring.

My final fav outfit came from our very own Brit, Jessie J. Jessie looked stunning in this Ralph and Russo gown. I love everything about it and thought she looked like a show stopper. 

Who were your best dressed?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My faves of the night were Gwen Stefani and Miley Cyrus!

    www.lunarlook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig