Thursday 12 February 2015

OOTD - 1970's With A Valentines Twist

Hello everyone.

Today my outfit was based around this almost anti-valentines day jumper. I stumbled across it on the explore page on Instagram and thought it was fab and I must have it! 




So today along with this fab jumper from inthestyle.com, I wore a simple denim shirt underneath, my khaki long mac from Primark and this very 70's inspired skirt also from Primark. I actually picked this up a few months ago in the sale for £3. Bargain or what?!

To finish the outfit, I'm wearing my trusty knee high black boots from H&M.

How would you style this jumper?

Coat - Primark
Jumper - inthestyle.com
Shirt - Topman
Skirt - Primark
Boots - H&M
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love how you've put this whole outfit together - the shirt layered underneath especially! I think if I were to wear it I'd add a gold statement necklace, but I'd definitely go for a leather texture on the bottom!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sinead! Yes I'd definitely be feeling some leather trousers with this jumper x

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig