Friday 20 February 2015

New York Fashion Week

Hello everyone.

NYFW is officially over and now we are moving onto London eek! I can't believe New York is already over, crazy.

So in honour of NYFW, today I'm talking my favourite collections from the past week.




First up is Coach. 
Coach has really been stepping up it's came the last few seasons and I love this collection. Leather jackets covered in badges gave Coach's collection some edge and their shearling coats stole the show.



My next favourite was Rebecca Minkoff.
Proving that the 70's is here to stay, this collection oozed Coachella vibes meets rock chick with the fabulous fringe details, and leather. 




Victoria Beckham.
Ahh, now where do I start with this collection? Victoria's was 100% one of my favourite shows at NYFW. Chic tailoring, flowing midi skirts and patchwork fabrics were key in this collection.




My final favourite collection was Michael Kors.
It was a star-studded catwalk with the likes of Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss walking the show, but all eyes were on this beautiful collection. With luxe knits, jewelled like tones and velvet, this show truly was a show stopper.

What were your favourite collections?

(All images taken from Twitter)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yes, loved the Victoria beckham collection! Coach had a really cool collection aswell. Another fave of mine was DKNY and loved Alexander wang! I've also blogged about my NYFW favourites would love it if you could check it out. www.100waysto30.co.uk

    Heather Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes I loved the DKNY and Alexander Wang show! x

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig