Tuesday 3 February 2015

OOTD - Sports Luxe

Hello everyone.

Can we just talk about the snow for a second? Now, in Milton Keynes we've managed to avoid the snow the past few weeks until last night. I didn't even know it had snowed until my dad was going to bed and told me to look out the window.

Anyway, moving on. Today is an outfit post featuring my mum's beautiful camel coat that well, I've stolen from her all winter. She bought it from Paul Costello over 20 years ago but she doesn't wear it too often, so I thought I'd wear it for her.




Underneath this beaut coat, I'm wearing my Green Bay Packers jumper I picked up for about £5 from a vintage shop in Birmingham 3 years ago. I thought I'd wear it seeing as I got really into the Super Bowl on Sunday and stayed up until 3:30am watching it. Weirdly enough I actually enjoyed it even though I had no idea what was going on and was mainly watching it for Katy Perry's performance, which was AMAZING!

Anyway, I wore these super cute baby pink tailored trousers I bought in the M&S sale in the summer and popped on my new favourite croc boots from Schuh. 

I finished the look with my pastel blue backpack I bought from Topshop last year. I love wearing double pastel shades, it really gets me in the mood for spring/summer.

Coat - Paul Costello
Jumper - Vintage
Trousers - M&S
Boots - Schuh
Backpack - Topshop

How are you dressing during this snowy weather?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig