Tuesday 17 February 2015

OOTD - Flares All Day Everyday

Hello everyone.

I am really loving the 70's trend aren't I? Literally everything I've been wearing lately has been some sort of tribute to that era.



Today I opted for my fabulously new flares I bought from Asos a few days ago. I absolutely adore these jeans, especially the shade indigo. You know when you find a pair of jeans and you're just like, "damn, they are a good colour jean" that's how I felt when these arrived in the post.

I teamed my vintage ACDC top I bought from London Fashion Weekend 4 years ago and my aviator jacket with my flares.

Will you be wearing flares this spring/summer?

Jacket - Topshop
Top - Vintage
Jeans - Asos
Boots - Schuh
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig