Wednesday 30 December 2015

NYE Make Up Inspired By Perrie Edwards

Hello everyone.

Hope you've all had a good week! I officially went back to work yesterday *sobs* so Christmas is over for me until next year. I literally can't believe it's 2016 in 2 days!

So today is another New Year themed post however this time make up. Now I'm far from a make up artist, like I'm genuinely awful at it but I love everything about the stuff.

I decided to do a kind of easy make up look inspired by my all time fave gal, Perrie Edwards.


Perrie rocked this look 2 weeks ago at the BBC Music Awards and looked flawless as ever!

So if you want to see my attempt and some shameless selfies, why not have a little scroll. All products listed at the bottom...







Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Maybelline Nude Magique BB Powder
Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer

Bobbi Brown Lip and Eye Basics Palette
Eyelure Definition No 121 Lashes
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Turquoise Forever
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 43
Barry M Lipgloss in Toffee
Barry M Lip Liner

How will you be wearing your makeup for NYE?

x C
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this look! I am also a bit in love with Perrie so loving the inspiration! Awesome post and love the re-creation!

    - Holly x

    http://iblogthefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Holly! I'm so obsessed with the way Perrie does her makeup, always looks amazing! x

      Delete
  2. Cool look <3

    Swantje from www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig