Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Day Outfit Ideas

Hello everyone!

Can you believe it's Christmas in 4 days?! I'm normally a crazy lady when it comes it Christmas as I just love everything about it, but this year, I don't know whether it is because it's still quite mild outside or I'm just so busy at work, but it doesn't feel like Christmas to me yet. I'm sure it will kick in at 12pm on Christmas Eve when I'm finished with work!

So, today I'm talking Christmas Day outfits. Now I love to dress up and make a real effort on Christmas day where as my sister for example will change straight back into her pjs when we come home from church, each to their own! 

I have put together 3 Christmas outfit ideas for those who love a novelty jumper, others who dress as it's just another day and well to be honest, I would probably wear all 3 outfits so you decide...
Coat - Olive Clothing £159
Tee - Srslysocial £9
Skirt - New Look £14.99
Boots - Mango £49.99

Dress - Olive Clothing £69
Boots - New Look £44.99
Hat - New Look £9.99
Lipstick - Mac Ruby Woo £15.50

Skirt - Zara £29.99
Jumper - Boohoo £12
Boots - Public Desire £34.99

What will you be wearing this Christmas Day?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig