Wednesday 18 February 2015

5 Makeup Products I Can't Live Without

Hello everyone.

Today I am talking about 5 makeup products I can't live without. Now I choose these products based on if I was on an Island and what products I genuinely couldn't deal with not having.

First up is Benefit's Porefessional. My mum bought this for me on my birthday as she was having a makeover done (I know, shouldn't I have been the one seeing as it was my birthday...) and the lady used this and my mums pores vanished into thin air. I was genuinely shocked as I thought this was one of those products that people hype about but doesn't actually do anything, how wrong I was. I've been using this now since the end of October and I'm not sure what I'd do without it, therefore it's coming with me to the island.

Now my next product you many be thinking, why do I need a foundation? I'd personally chose foundation over concealer any day especially this Estee Launder Double Wear. You can build this foundation so you don't need to wear concealer (although I do as I'm paranoid) so it's the perfect second product to come with.

My next product is for the brows. No one should ever leave the house without having their brows done. I feel naked without my prepped for the day and this Rimmel Brow This Way is great. I was going to chose my Anastasia Dipbrow but this is easier as it comes with a brush. I love this product as it keeps my brows in shape, darkens them slightly and adds 'hairs' into the odd gap I have. It's pretty much a much more affordable Benefit Gimme Brow.

The penultimate product I'd bring to a lonely island is my Max Factor 2000 Calories mascara. I'm going to do a review post on this very soon so I won't go into too much detail but, this is fab. I need mascara to open my eyes and this one is wonderful.

Last but certainly not least, Mac's Ruby Woo. I love love love this lipstick. I bought my first one in Thailand the summer of 2011 and I've only bought my second one last Saturday. It has lasted that long. I actually still have a little left over so I shall still be using that as I hate starting new lipsticks because they look too pretty unused. Does anyone else feel like that? I love a good red lip and if I'm going to be stuck on an island this would be the first thing I would pack.

What products can't you live without?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig