Wednesday 4 February 2015

Primark Haul

Hello everyone.

Today is all about a recent Primark haul with one product from Missguided. I bought these items from both the Milton Keynes and Glasgow store.
Lets start with this fabulous coat. Now I was upstairs in the MK store and I was coming down the escalator when I saw this and I pretty much ran down the escalator to get to it. It was only £25 and comes in 2 maybe 3 other colours. I was actually in Paddington station the other day and a lady came up to me and asked "what brand is your coat?" When I told her it was Primark and the price, she replied, "I thought it was Burberry". So ladies, snap this up!

Now this may be a bit of a random purchase, however I thought it would be great for festivals or days when its lashing it down and I still want people to see my outfit. Plus it was only £13 considering last year Topshop were selling them for I think £20+.

I wore this jumper in a recent outfit post and love love love it! I'm pretty sure it was about £10 which is perfect considering you can wear it in any season as it is warm enough to wear now, but light enough for the summer. The colour is also great for spring/summer.

I fell in love with this dress when I saw it hiding in a corner. It's just so cute I can't even deal! I love the pattern, the length, just everything. It's so boho and perfect for summer.

My final buy from Primark is this jumper I picked up for £5 in their sale. Yes, I said sale. It looks so much more than it is and would look great with some ripped black skinnies, leather trousers or even a denim buttoned up skirt. I think the colours go perfect together and I'm weirdly excited about a jumper.

This jacket is so 70's boho vibe, I love. I bought this from Missguided's sale and it was £14.99. I bought a size 10 so I'd be able to wear something thicker underneath. I think the colour, the suede and fringing is a wonderful way to wear the 70's trend.I can't wait for it to be a bit warmer so I can wear it.

Have you bought anything from Primark recently? 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig