Wednesday 11 February 2015

Valentine's Day Makeup

Hello everyone.

Now today I'm doing something a little different for me. I'm doing a makeup look especially for Valentine's Day. I've never done a post like this so far as I'm not very confident with trying new makeup looks, especially experimenting with eyeshadow. I literally could spend my life watching makeup tutorials on YouTube however I always find it easier to watch than apply myself.




So there is the final look. I went for a gold/grey smokey eye with a slight flick of eyeliner to open my eyes a bit. Face wise, I decided to do a light contouring to bring out my cheekbones and I added a dash of pink blusher to make the look more girly. Finishing the face with my beloved highlighter to make my skin naturally dewy. 

The products I used are listed below:




MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
Benefit Professional
Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1C1 Cool Bone
Benefit Boiing in 01
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
Loreal Nude Magique BB Powder in Light Skin
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Light 373
Lord & Berry Luminizer in Moon
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown
Rimmel Brow This Way 
Benefit Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Colours; Half Baked, Chopper and Snakebite
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Black
Ardell Demi Wispies
Lady Gaga's MAC Pink Lipstick

How will you be wearing your makeup this Valentine's Day?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig