Tuesday 24 February 2015

Misguided Wish List

Hello everyone.

Today is another wish list post featuring Missguided. 


I love Missguided. They have such nice clothes for amazing prices. Although now I don't have my student discount anymore I find it painful paying full price. Those £1 offs made all the difference. 

The above are some of my favourite pieces I found online. I especially love this stripped jumpsuit. You could wear it on a night out, but you could also wear it during the day with some converse and a white roll neck underneath. 

1) £30
2) £28
3) £30
4) £22
5) £45

What are your favourite pieces from Missguided? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love that paisley number!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig