Saturday 14 February 2015

OOTD - Casual Saturday

Hello everyone.

Today is an outfit for this causal Saturday of running around the shops which ended quite unsuccessfully. Why is it when you're looking for something you can never find it?




Seeing as today was quite grey and dull, I opted for my very comfy oversized roll neck jumper with my faux leather trousers and my Burberry mac. 

To finish the outfit I wore one of my favourite pair of trainers in these Nike Air ones. How fab are they?! I bought them the Christmas before last from the kids section in Schuh (thankfully I have size 5 feet). I love how bright they are and my favourite thing about them is the soles. When you see them in person they almost look like plasticine! I just thought they are something really different and they look great with darker clothing.

Mac - Burberry
Jumper - Missguided
Trousers - H&M
Trainers - Schuh
Bag - Michael Kors

How have you spent your Saturday?
SHARE:

2 comments

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig