Thursday 26 February 2015

Brits 2015 Best Dressed

Hello everyone.

Today I'm talking Brits. Omg how good were they?! Don't get me wrong, I love James Corden but, Ant and Dec were so much better at hosting. The last time Ant and Dec hosted I was 9 and still dressing overly tomboy with a low ponytail. 

All the performances were incredible! I mean Taylor with her glitter rain, Paloma with actual rain, Sam Smith making everyone cry and Ed Sheeran absolutely smashin' Bloodstream as a one man band. But... lets face it, the performance everyone is talking about is Madonna. My heart fell to the floor when she fell down those stairs but I couldn't help but laugh and replay over again about 100 times (I know how mean of me). You have to give it to Madge though, if me as a 22 year old had fallen like that, I'd be crying and in so much pain. So good on her for carrying on but lets face it, that dancer has probably been fired for pulling Madonna down the stairs. Great to put on your CV though!

Anywayyy, onto the dresses!


First up is the girls from Little Mix. If you read my blog on a regular you'll know I'm a big fan of these girls (if you want to see a past post on Perrie click here ). Jesy was looking like a sex symbol in a Suzanne Neville dress. I mean look at those curves! *inserts heart eyes emoji* . Now in my eyes Perrie can do no wrong and she looked beautiful in this Gyunel gown. Next up was Leigh-Anne in this gorgeous Shady Zeineldine gown. The detailing is incredible. Last but not least was Jade in this stunning black and white gown which I wish I knew where from but can't find it anywhere online! If you know please comment below. You looked fabulous girls now hurry up with album number 3!


My next favourite was Paloma Faith in this fabulous Armani Prive gown. It's just breathtaking! Paloma looked like a true award winner and I'm so happy she picked up Best Solo Female, well deserved and a long time coming. You go girl.

Ahh Jessie Ware, what a beaut. Jessie looked great in this Miu Miu dress. I love the low cut and block colouring. If you haven't heard Jessie's albums go have a listen she has a beautiful voice.



My final favourite was Queen Taylor Swift. CAN SHE DO NO WRONG?! Taylor wore this stunning Roberto Cavalli gown and it really was a showstopper. I mean it has a dragon on it! Taylor has been slaying the red carpet as a mentioned in my Grammy's post here .

If next years Brits are anything like yesterdays I for one cannot wait.

Who were your best dressed?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig