Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites

Hello everyone.

Sorry I've haven't posted in a while, I had some personal things going on so had no time.

January went super fast didn't it? It is literally going to be June before we know it. 

So here are my January favourites...

My first favourite in the month of January is REN's Micro Polish Cleanser. I actually first came across this when I bought a REN gift set after Christmas. It came as a little sample size and I loved it so much I bought a normal size one the other day. It leaves your skin really soft and gives a good exfoliation without being harsh.
A second favourite of mine has been Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. I was bought this as one of my Christmas presents from my mum and dad and I'm in love. It smells amazing and the bottle is beautiful.
Now this next product was in my favourites a few months ago. It is Lush's H'suan Wen Hua hair mask. I only use it every 3 weeks maybe longer if I don't have the time to sit and wait 20 minutes, but it is the best hair mask I've EVER used. It just makes my hair feel really soft and looks so shiny! 
Another favourite in January was the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre moisturiser. I've been using this moisturiser since September I think, and its definitely the best moisturiser I've used. I've wanted to try it for maybe a year before I bought it after seeing the Pixiwoo girls using it and I just always forgot. It gives a really good base to apply your foundation on and I have dry areas on my skin and it works wonders for it.
My final monthly favourite is Moroccan Argan Oil. Now I've been using this same bottle since October 2012 (yes I remember the exact month and date). It has just lasted forever! I don't know if thats bad that I'm still using the bottle I bought two and a half years ago. I used to only use it before I blow dried my hair to then straighten it however, the last few weeks I've been using it instead of moose when I have my hair natural and its been lovely.

What were your January favourites?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig