Thursday 5 February 2015

OOTD - 70's Vibe

Hello everyone.

I was feeling really 70's this morning which inspired this outfit.




So today I wore my super warm Primark faux white gillet with just a simple white long sleeve top, and my oh so 70's palazzo trousers. I actually bought these about 4 years ago and I can not for the life of me think where from as there's no label on them. See, sometimes being a hoarder comes in handy. 

I finished the outfit with the most comfiest heeled boots from Schuh and my fabulously fake Chanel bag. My dad bought this for me when he was in Hong Kong about 6 years ago from the famous markets. How real does it look though?!

Gillet - Primark
Top - Asos
Trousers - Not sure
Boots - Schuh
Bag - Fake

Are you rocking the 70's trend?
SHARE:

4 comments

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig