Saturday 21 February 2015

Celebrity Transformation - Kesha

Hello everyone.

Today I'm talking celeb transformations. Over the last year or so there has been quite a few celebs who have really transformed their crazy look at me outfits into more sophisticated best dressed looks. The ones who stick out to me are; Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and the one I'm talking today, Kesha.

Kesha burst onto the scene way back in 2010 with her catchy hit Tik Tok, $ sign in place of S, covered in glitter and unbrushed hair. I've always had a soft spot for Kesha. I think she was really fun and had that I don't care attitude that shone through her music.

Here are some of her famous looks...




She really was rocking the glitter and ripped clothes.

However, Kesha has really turned her style around the past few months and I for one am a huge fan. Just this past week during NYFW Kesha has been sporting some classy sophisticated looks while frowing it.

Here are some of my favourites...




I am especially loving those studded dungarees. You go Kesha!

What are some of your favourite celebrity transformations? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved this post! I've been enjoying Kesha's style more recently & I really like the outfit with the black shirt & white skirt! x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise! She's come along way from her gold teeth days x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig