Saturday 7 February 2015

OOTD - Velma 70's Inspired

Hello everyone.

I think we may be getting out of winter you know. It really isn't that cold today.

My outfit today was slightly inspired by Velma from Scooby Doo ( I used to love that show so much as a child.)




Today I'm wearing one of my gran's coats she left me. I really love these types of coats as they can smarten up any outfit and I feel like a detective. How Velma of me.

To really bring a Velma esque to the outfit, I wore my white high neck jumper with my burgundy cord button up skirt. I love this combo together as I'm really into the 70's era at the minute.

To finish the outfit I wore my croc ankle boots and my super cute boy/girl kissing necklace. I actually bought this necklace when I was about 10 years old from Argos. I stumbled upon it in the summer and I've fallen back in love with it.

Do you ever find yourself dressed as a fictional character?

Coat - Daxon
Jumper - M&S
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Schuh
Necklace - Argos
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Adore the coat! Your grandma has awesome style ;) The dainty necklace is so precious.

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig