Thursday 14 January 2016

It's My Blog Anniversary - Top 5 Posts of 2015

Hello everyone.

Hope your week is going fabulously!

Today is my blogs official 1 year anniversary woooo. I can't believe I've been blogging for a year now! I feel like I've learnt so much and hope to continue to learn and grow as the years go by.

So, today is going to be the last of me talking about 2015 and a bit of reminiscing seeing as it is Ciara's Cupboard's birthday. I've complied my 5 most viewed posts over the past year for those who have only stumbled across my blog today, last week, a few months ago, or for you lovely people who have been with me from the start.

So, number 1....

REVIEW - ST.TROPEZ GRADUAL TAN IN THE SHOWER

I still adore this gradual tanner. It's super easy to use and actually works! I was a bit apprehensive what with using it in the shower, but well, I have a lovely natural glow when used. Click the link to read more.

My second most viewed blog was all about me, ya nosey buggers. Just kidding, I love these types of posts as you can learn little things about people that you might not have asked or thought about them. I'm thinking of doing another one, so if there's anything you're dying to know, leave it in the comments section.

Next up was a good old outfit post. I still adore this outfit as it's easy to throw on and looks great. 

I luuuurved writing this post. Bleach London is probably the best salon I've been to! I'm super picky when it comes to who does my hair however with Bleach, if someone who did my hair isn't available I'm fine with that as you know whoever does it will be just as good. Such quality hair stylists in there!

To round up the top 5 is a little post about Coachella. I love seeing what people wear to Coachella as it gives me inspo for what I want to wear to our lovely rainy UK festivals. Still dreaming about going to Coachella one day... need mates who'll go like.

What we're you favourite posts of the year?

x C
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on your first year of blogging! I particularly like you're outfit posts, they're great for getting inspiration from. I hope you have many more happy years of blogging! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel a sense of achievement when I do posts like this! Congrats! X

    Vintage haven featuring Boohoo over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig