Wednesday 25 February 2015

London Fashion Week

Hello everyone.

London Fashion week is officially over and we have moved onto Milan. Where is fashion month going?!

There were so many great collections at LFW like; Erdem, Matthew Williamson and Gareth Pugh to name a few but, here were my absolute favs...




First up, Topshop Unique. I always look forward to this collection every season and it really did not disappoint. Everything was perfect, the collection, the soundtrack, the location and who could forget the FROW which included, Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn, Kendall Jenner and Alexa Chung. This collection oozed 70/80's vibes and I wish it was autumn now so I could buy everything!




Ahh Burberry you've done it again, what a beautiful collection this was. Again everyone from Cara to Sam Smith and Kate Moss was sitting FROW to see what Christopher Bailey had created. Suede fringed coats, quilt in florals and paisley, this collection screamed 70's and boy was it a success!




My final favourite was Jonathan Saunders. This collection was still hugely inspired by the 70's era but with a more modern twist with tunics layered over 70's skiwear polo necks. I thought this collection was fab. I love the colours and the prints used, which has made me want to go back in time and hang out with Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock.

London Fashion Week has proved that the 70's are definitely here to stay and I for one am over the moon.

What were you favourites at LFW?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aww thank you Diana! That's like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me haha x

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig