Tuesday 16 June 2015

Teeth Whitening Update

Hello everyone.

So as you all know I set myself a little at home teeth whitening challenge which you can read all about here.

I've been brushing my teeth twice a day with Colgate's Max White One toothpaste, using the Max White mouthwash and then every evening applying pd's Beauty Sleep. It's been 6 weeks since I started the process and the following is a photo each week (except week 3 as I kind of forgot) so you can see how it's been going....

The day I started:

1 week on:

2 weeks on:


4 weeks on:


5 weeks on:


6 weeks on:


I'm not going to lie I can't see a massive difference. I do notice they look whiter after I've brushed my teeth more than they used to, but overall I think they look the exact same. 

I'm going to continue to used these products and maybe after 2 / 3 months they'll look different. I think also the reason I don't think they look much whiter is because no one has made a comment about them. It's quite hard to see a difference in yourself until someone says so.

I'm going to do another update after 3 months to keep you in the loop incase I do see a sudden change!

Have you used these products before and seen a difference?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. personally I have tried white strips I got in the us, but tbh I didnt see a change either... i think it made my teeth very sensitive too. I thinkI´d rather get it done proffesionally some time. Followed you on bloglovin btw :3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree Susan! My mum got hers done professionally recently and it made a massive difference. Thanks for the follow, I've followed you back :) x

      Delete
  2. honestly to me it doesnt look like its working but its just a couple of weeks tho i bet by months its starting to work.


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it looks the exact same! Hmm, maybe. I'm still using it so hopefully I'll notice some difference. At least naturally I don't have that bad of colour teeth so I'm not massively disappointed haha x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig