Monday 15 June 2015

2015 Goals Update

Hello everyone.

Way back in January I set myself some goals for 2015 which you can read more about here.

I decided to set myself realistic goals not anything like I'm going to climb Kilimanjaro because if you know me, I'd probably die doing so.

So, I set myself the following:

- Drink more water
- Read more
- Exercise more
- Get a 'real life' job
- Move out

So, how have I been doing 6 and a half months on I hear you say...

Drink more water - I've definitely improved on this goal. I have a pint of water with my breakfast every morning and I'll always drink 1.5L everyday and try and aim for 2L. Because of my weight and height I'm supposedly meant to drink about 1.7L a day so I'm doing good. I've noticed my dark circles are not as blue / purple toned anymore, especially the outer sections. By the end of the year hopefully I'll be drinking 2L everyday easily.

Read more - Again, another goal I've stuck too and have actually been enjoying. If you read my originally post, I mentioned I'm not much of a reader. However, In the past 3 months I've read 4 books and I'm onto my 5th! Dead proud of myself *pats back*

Exercise more - Now, this started off well but by the time it got to February I slowly stopped as well, CBA. Although, I have kind of been exercising more since getting my job in March because I've been doing soooo much walking! I always take the stairs and I do a lot of walking round the office. That counts too right...?

Get a 'real life' job - I've succeeded on this one, kind of. At the beginning of March I got my dream job as a Buying Assistant at a successful online brand and have been there for 3 months now. I say kind of because it's temporary. Basically, they hire temps every now and then and it's a week on week contract so I literally have no idea how long I'm going to be there for. I am enjoying it though and have met some great people!

Move out - Sadly this has not happened yet. Because I don't know how long I'm going to be in my job for, I don't want to risk moving to London incase I'm out of a job a few weeks later. The good thing is, I have saved a good bit of money because my only consistent out going is my train fares which are £145 a week (it kills me every Sunday when I have to pay).

How have you been getting on with you 2015 goals?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig