Monday 22 June 2015

Makeup Repurchases

Hello everyone.

Today I'm doing a makeup repurchases post. I thought I'd have a few more things to show you than I do, but some of the stuff I've had for 6months + and it still hasn't run out yet so I thought I'd not include that yet.


So, the first repurchase I go to time and time again is Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer. It's £4.99 and one of the best concealers I've ever used. It covers redness really well, stays put all day and lasts for months! The one downside is it is a nightmare to get hold of the shade 1 Light because it's always sold out. I tend to buy 2 at a time just incase.

This foundation I go back to time and time again. It's Estee Lauder's Double Wear and it's just wonderful. I have to get up pretty early for work and I get home around 6:30 / 7pm and my foundation just doesn't budge. I only use a little bit of powder under my eyes and my t-zone and it stays in place all day. 100% worth the £29!

I tend to harp on about Max Factor's 2000 Calorie mascara quite a bit so I'll keep it short. I love it, it's only £8.99, it doesn't smudge and it lasts a good few months. There.

My final makeup item I love to repurchases is my all time favourite lipstick from Mac, yep you guessed it, Ruby Woo. Gahh I love it so much! It's such a lovely shade when I have my naturally milk bottle skin tone or when I have a tan. Stays put all day too which is a must when it comes to lipstick.

What are your makeup repurchases?

This is my last post for a while as on Tuesday evening I'm off to Glastonbury! Gahhh I'm so excited I can't even deal! I can't wait to show you all my outfits from the week and fill you in on my time there. 

Speak to you all soon xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig