Saturday 13 June 2015

My Key Items For A Festival

Hello everyone!

So, so, so sorry I haven't blogged in 2 weeks! I've been quite busy and well, lame excuse but too tired to find the energy to post anything. But I'm back and I've got a good few posts coming your way.

Now, onto today. About 2ish weeks ago I did a Festival Essentials post which you can read all about here and today I'm going to be sharing 5 items that I personally thing are key items every gal should wear to a festival.

Festival outfits are hard, especially when you are going to one in the UK because the weather is so unpredictable. Everyone wants to dress like they are at Coachella and look like the boho queen Vanessa Hudgens, however that is quite a hard task in the UK when one minute it can be beautiful 23 degree sunshine, then an hour later its chucking it down and freezing. 

Shoes wise I went for a pair of Dr Martens which I've had for about 5/6 years and I've never worn them to a festival weirdly enough, however I'm defs going to for Glasto. These are a great choice because one, they're black and will go with everything, two, they're great in mud and three, they're an investment because you can wear them whenever unlike if you decided to buy some Hunters (yes I have a pair and yes I know I mentioned them in my Festival Essentials Guide post).

I bloody love this jacket. Oh my god it's so beaut! The colour, the suede, the fit, the fringing.... just amazingly fabulous for a festival. Need I say more?

The next item of clothing is a good pair of shorts. My choice being a mom pair personally. A skirt can be risky at a festival and sometimes so can a dress but at least with shorts you know you won't accidentally flash someone and hey, you can get away with bringing just 1 pair depending on how long you're at the festival.

The penultimate item is your favourite pair of sunnies. I adore these ones from Missguided and I'm actually going to purchase them this weekend. They are such an iconic shape and I love the print.

The final item, love it or hate it, is a bum bag. I don't care what anyone says these are the best thing to take to a festival. You can dance hands free and you're not worrying about if someone is robbing you while you watch you're favourite band on stage. This one from ASOS is so beaut! The daisy detailing is super cute and adds a bit of something to your outfit.

Jacket - Missguided £35
Boots - Schuh  £90
Shorts - ASOS £28
Sunglasses - Missguided £8
Bumbag - ASOS £25

What are your key clothing items for a festival?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig