Saturday 24 January 2015

OOTD - Knee Highs and Leather

Hello everyone!

Todays post is another outfit post. I'm not going to lie, I was being blinded by the sun while taking this photos so apologies for the facial expression.



I love these knee high boots. I bought them in October and have surprised myself at how much I've worn them. They go perfectly with pretty much anything which is why I think I've been able to wear them a lot. They really weren't that expensive either. When I bought them H&M were doing 20% off, so I paid about £27 for them.

I really like the colour of this jumper. I bought it in Primark the other day for I think £10 and it's so cute. It's really warm and one of my favourite colours, a lovely mint green.

Now I'm going to admit, I probably should have thrown this skirt out by now. I bought it about 5/6 years ago and it's a bit ripped at the side, but I just can't part with it until I find the perfect replacement. I know, slightly trampy. I just love the zipped detailing and I've had so many memories with this skirt (God I sound like a saddo).

Do you have any suggestions where to get the perfect leather skirt?

Jacket - Vintage
Jumper - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Boots - H&M
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love love love that skirt it's amazing! boots were a bargain to!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olivia! That's why I don't want to get rid of it haha

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig