Wednesday 21 January 2015

What I Bought In Boots

Hello everyone!

Todays post is about what I bought in Boots yesterday. Ok, there is only 3 products as I didn't think anyone would be interested in the cotton wool, deodorant and mouthwash I bought, but still.



So, firstly I picked up another bottle of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This is my 3rd (I think) bottle and it is great. It takes all my makeup off even stubborn mascara. If you have read my blog for some time, you'll know I used to use Bioderma's one. However its more pricey and you have to order it online and to be honest, I can't be bothered to deal with the faff. This was also on offer for £3.32, bargain.

The second product I picked up was Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara. I've never used this mascara before and I decided to buy it after reading Lou Teasdale's book The Craft. I actually have just put it on now as I write this post and so far so good. I might do a review on it next week... This was £7.99 so not bad at all.

The last product I picked up is another new one for me in Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation in the shade 010 Light Porcelain. I've heard such good reviews on this from many different bloggers and YouTubers and thought why not. I hope I like it so I can start using a drug store foundation for the first time in about 5 years. It was also on offer for £5.99




Have you tried any of these products?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I refuse to use anything other than Garnier micellar water - also I use that mascara everyday!

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to start using the mascara!

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig