Wednesday 14 January 2015

New Name and Home

Hello everyone!

So, I've recently decided to move over to blogger however I have pretty much started a fresh. I used to be called It's Fashion Doll over on Tumblr but I thought that Blogger might be a better host for me.

I changed my blog name to Ciara's Cupboard mainly because It's Fashion Doll was taken but hey, if I'm starting on a new site why not change the name too right?!

I'm still going to keep my Tumblr blog open if any of my new readers fancy having a scroll and I have made a page at the top that will take you there.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog at its new home, thanks for sticking around and hello to my new readers.

Ooh ooh also, before I forget, why not follow me on Blog Lovin' too <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13469277/?claim=u72q3nn9m9s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig