Wednesday 14 January 2015

Golden Globes

With awards season in full swing it’s time to get down to the important part, the dresses. 
There were so many amazing dresses at this years Golden Globes it was hard to choose a top 3. I however did manage, so here are my top picks. 
I love this red Armani gown Allison Williams wore. It really was the perfect fit for the ‘Girls’ star. So glam. 
My second favourite came from Kate Hudson. She was wearing this beautiful white gown by Versace. Now some people thought it was a tad to revealing but I thought the mother of two looked incredible!
Last but certainly not least was this jaw dropping Miu Miu dress Sienna Miller wore. I fell in love with this vintage style dress the moment I saw it. Sienna really did look great and the dress complimented her cropped hair to a tee.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My favourite look, by far, was Sienna Miller's. She looks so stunning in that dress and her makeup was so flawless, yet fresh. She's seriously made me consider getting my hair chopped, too!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig