Tuesday 20 January 2015

OOTD - Black on Black

Hello everyone!

This is my first outfit of the day on my new blog, how exciting. I'm actually going to take photos of my style properly (aka get my mum outside with my iPhone).

So lets get to it...




I absolutely adore this jacket! I bought it in a vintage store in Brisbane when I went travelling down the east coast of Australia in the summer 2013 and love it. It's also surprisingly warm considering the arctic conditions outside. 

I teamed the jacket with this black 'punk' slogan jumper from Zara which I'm not going to lie, I forgot I owned until I stumbled across it this morning. The sign of having a tad too many clothes.

On the bottom half I wore my trusty black jeans from H&M. I really like these ones as I tend to struggle finding jeans that fit my odd proportioned body, but these are great and really comfy. Bonus.

How great are these boots? I bought them in the Boxing Day sales at Schuh for only £24.99! I love the croc style and the fact the zip is on the outside of the boot.

Finally, I wore my fab Michael Kors bag I bought in Bicester Village over Christmas (post all about my sales purchases further down.) It's a perfect size and I'm weirdly enjoying wearing a handbag I can put over my shoulders instead of carrying on my wrist all the time.

Jacket - Vintage
Jumper - Zara
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Schuh
Bag - Michael Kors


SHARE:

2 comments

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig