Friday 23 January 2015

New Look Wishlist

Hello everyone.

Todays post is what I kinda, sort of, want to buy in New Look. I was having a browse online last night and found some really great things. The following are some items I might buy in the next few weeks...



I love love love these trousers! They look super comfy and will go with everything and at £19.99, they really are a great buy for anyone.

Now, I've been looking for a sleeveless roll neck top for sometime now. This will be perfect with a full skirt, leather skirt or some tailored trousers. This is priced at £17.99

How great are these espadrilles? They are perfect for spring/summer and would look really cute with the stripe trousers. I can see me wearing them with a lot of things and I think I may have just persuaded myself to buy them...oops. These are £22.99

I thought this black embroidered aztec top would be great for summer. Team the top with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and Birkenstocks and you are ready to go. This is £14.99 and also comes in white.

I absolutely adore this backpack. It comes in a range of colours and I think its just a really cute shape and size. Is that weird? Oh well. This bag is £24.99

Have you been buying from New Look recently? If so I'd love to hear what you've bought.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig