Monday 19 January 2015

Exercise While Looking Stylish

Hello everyone.

Now if you are like me and have decided to get fit this 2015 (which I've stuck too so far), then this post might be to your liking.

I've had a browse online and have put together the perfect outfit to get that Victoria Secret body.

I've noticed that this year especially, a lot of retailers have really been pushing sportswear which I think is great. It gives people who, like me, want to still look fabulous while working up a sweat.

Primark and Boohoo have recently launched their own Active Wear line and its not only affordable, but fashionable. I'm really excited for Misguided's line which should be launching very soon.




Leggings - Boohoo £12
Crop Top - Primark £3.50
Jumper - Boohoo £15
Trainers - Asos £55

If you've bought any new gym wear recently, where from?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig