Saturday 17 January 2015

Critics Choice Awards Best Dressed

I do love awards season. First The Golden Globes now only a few days later we lucky people have more dresses to get all excited about.

On a movie note, I am super happy that Boyhood is receiving a lot of love as it really is an amazing film!

Now onto the dresses...

My favourites were Angelina Jolie who wore another show stopper in this beautiful silver metallic like gown by Atelier Versace. She really is one of the queens when it comes to red carpet looks.

Keira Knightley not only has a fab name (I'm biased) but is always dressed perfectly, and I'm loving her maternity choices she's been making. Last night Keira wore this gorgeous gown by Delpozo. I love the detailing and the long train.

My final favourite came from another Brit in Emily Blunt. I love Emily so much I'm not going to lie. She's a fab actress and her and her hubby are super cute! Emily wore this amazing Emilio Pucci red dress and looked incredible. Everything about this dress is perfect.

Who were your best dressed?






SHARE:

2 comments

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig