Tuesday 19 May 2015

Best Dressed At The Billboard Awards 2015

Hello everyone.

Today I'm talking the annual Billboard Music Awards. You know me, love an awards do. All eyes were on One Direction as they made their first red carpet appearance as a foursome (it still hurts). Eyes were also on Taylor Swift as she not only made her first public appearance with new beau Calvin Harris, (how fricking cute are they?!) but also her much anticipated Bad Blood music video was released.

The wait for that video was definitely worth it! Although I must be a bit of an annoying picky person but.... I don't think I like the version she has chosen to release. Don't get me wrong I bloody love Kendrick and when I heard he was going to be on the track I squealed but, why was the majority of the song cut? Like why did Taylor only sing the chorus? I just feel like it's not going to get as much air play as it would of done if she'd kept it as the girl power anthem that it is on the album.

Anyway, rant over, onto the outfits.

My best dressed featured yet again Taylor, Kendall and Zendaya who is slowly becoming one of my most look forward to people on the red carpet.




Kendall was wearing Balmain x HM and I cannot wait to fight with someone over that blazer! Bring on November 5th.

Who were your best dressed?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig