Friday 8 May 2015

Skincare Repurchases

Hello everyone.

Today is all about skincare and what products I continue to repurchase.


I love when you find products that you love and will always buy (although sometimes I fear loving them too much incase they get discontinued). I think because I have quite sensitive, sometimes dry, sometimes oily on my t-zone and used to be very acne prone skin, when I find something that works, I love it to death and tell everyone about it.

I cannot harp on anymore about the amazingness that is mincellar cleansing water. I first was introduced to this in February 2014, although initially I used Bioderma (still a love of mine) however, Garnier's version is just as good, easier to get a hold of and a lot cheaper. I love using this to take my makeup off as it is so gentle on my skin. I was at a friends house a few weeks ago and borrowed a wipe and forgot how rough it is on my skin. Once you go micellar you never go back.

For many years I've been looking for an exfoliate that wouldn't turn my skin red after use and this little lovely is the one. I've talked about REN's Micro Polish Cleanser in a few posts so won't go on too much, but it really is great. I first picked it up as a sample size back in December and then picked up a normal size tube in January and it's just perfect. It removes dry skin, makes my skin super soft and most importantly, not red.


These next two products I'm literally always talking about because they are just too good! 

First up is the fabulous moisturiser in Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre. This is the best moisturiser I've ever come across, and believe me, I've tried A LOT! I first heard about it during every Pixiwoo YouTube videos, probably about 2 years ago now. However, I'd always forget to write it down to remember to look into it and buy. Finally about 8 months ago I bought some and it has changed my life. I'm not even exaggerating. My skin can get pretty dry sometimes and this product is so hydrating and in no way greasy. It's a cult product always spotted backstage at fashion week and it's rumoured even Simon Cowell uses it.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo needs no introduction. This product has been a firm favourite of mine for over a year now. Again, I've spoken a few times about this product so will keep it short. It's amazing, go buy.

My final skincare item I continue to repurchase is Soap and Glory's Smoothie Lightly Whipped Body Butter. I love this stuff so much. It smells AMAZING and is very hydrating on my skin. My legs can get quite dry especially in winter and this stuff is a life saver. The tub lasts quite some time too as a little goes a long way. Definitely one of my favourite body butters EVER.

What are some of your skincare repurchases?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig