Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites

Hello everyone.



It's that time of the month where I share what I've been loving. I can't believe its March! This year is flying. Although I'm kind of happy because starting from April, I have at least 1 gig each month I'm going to starting with Catfish and The Bottlemen on April 1st. I cannot WAIT to see these guys! It seems like forever (well September) since I bought the tickets.

Anyway... onto what my favourites are.



Ok, so this is a bit of a random favourite but it has worked so well for me. Basically, some of my back teeth have been a bit sensitive lately like it would hurt to brush, so I bought these, and my teeth don't hurt anymore. The toothpaste was only like £1 and tastes quite nice considering it's own branded, plus the mouthwash was on offer for about £2.50. Bargain.



I bought this way back at the end of December which you can read about here and it is AMAZING. I tend do use it once a week and it makes my skin so soft. I also find my makeup applies the next day a lot smoother. It is a bit pricey at £32 but I've used it every week for about 2 months and it hasn't even hit half yet. Definitely worth the money.



My next favourite is this Rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish. I'm not sure of the colour as it has rubbed off but it is wonderful. I've been wearing it non stop since the end of January and although it says it drys in 60 seconds it doesn't. It does however dry a lot faster than any other nail varnish I've ever used. Also, it doesn't chip easily either. My nails tend to chip the day after painting, however this one last about a week and then chips slowly. It's fab.



My final favourite is my Tangle Teezer. My sister bought me it for Christmas and I love it. I'm a bit late on the bang wagon but I've finally got one. I have quite knotty hair as it's naturally curly and this brush gets all the knots out without feeling like I'm ripping my hair out. The bristles are super soft and I'd recommend it to everyone.

What are your February faves?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig