Friday 27 March 2015

Why Zayn Leaving One Direction Is For The Best

Wednesday 25th March 2015 was the day every Directioner dreaded, a member of the band has quit and that member was Zayn Malik. THE FEELS ARE REAL PEOPLE!

Now I've been a massive fangirl of 1D since they first graced our TVs on The X Factor almost 5 years ago. Hell, I still remember Harry's lovely solo rendition of Isn't She Lovely (he stole my heart right away.) I've watch 5 teenage boys grow and become the most successful boyband our generation has seen and it's been a great 5 years.

Some people may be reading this thinking "hold up Ciara, they've not split up" and yes I know this but One Direction will not be the same without Zayn. To the non fans or the I like the odd song, Zayn is the quiet, almost forgettable one. However to the fans he has a voice of an angel that no man can hit the high notes like him (Harry tried and fail. Soz babes, still love ya) and the one with a big heart.

Personally although it pains me to say, I do believe Zayn leaving is for the best. I think this because everyone knows he hasn't been happy for some time now. Yes, you may think that having everyone know your name, travelling the world and earning millions is the dream, but sometimes people can't take it. If you're a 1D fan you'll know Zayn wears his heart on his tattoo covered sleeve and is shy and sensitive. He never asked for his life to be played out in the public eye and the 'cheating' photos have proven to be the straw that broke the camels back. 

At the end of the day Zayn's happiness and health is more important than the band. They've worked non stop the last 5 years and who knows, if they'd been given even 6 months off after album number 3, I may not be writing this post, however I am. 

When I see One Direction again in September and October it will be very strange to see them perform as a 4 piece but I'm sure he'll come back one day. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig