Monday 9 March 2015

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Review

Hello everyone.

Today I'm doing a review post on Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara.
I bought this mascara nearly 2 months ago having been curious after reading The Craft by Lou Teasdale. If you're looking for spider lashes this is the mascara for you! In the words of Lou, "It's probably the best product in the whole world, ever, ever!"

This is my lashes before, as you can see, barely there lashes. Mine are naturally long however quite fair.

And this is my lashes after. How amazing is this mascara?! I like putting more than 2 coats on as I feel it is never enough so tend to do about 4 and I love it. This mascara is only £7.99 too so won't break the bank and it really does work. It lengthens and blackens my lashes perfectly and as you can see, gives them a nice curl (without using a lash curler may I add). 

I'd 100% recommend this mascara to everyone and anyone. I'd also like to buy a good eye lash curler so I can see if it makes this mascara even better than it already is.

Have you tried Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig