Sunday 15 March 2015

OOTD - Zara Heels

Hello everyone!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there, hope you have a great day.

So today is an outfit post featuring my beautiful new heels from Zara. I wasn't even looking for a new pair until LOOK magazine tweeted a link to The Fashion Drop and I had a quick look and saw them. They were only £29.99 and arrived the next day much to my happiness.



Honestly, these shoes are so comfy! The sole is quite spongy and the heel is soft too which adds to the comfort. I have been on the hunt for a cute pair of heels to wear with jeans for over a year now and I finally found them accidentally. 

Jacket - Vintage
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Heels - Zara

Have you bought any casual heels lately?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig