Tuesday 3 March 2015

Fashion Haul

Hello everyone.

I have another mini fashion haul for you today. So I was in London on Friday as I was sorting out an internship and I thought while I'm here I'll go to Oxford Street, I mean it would be rude not to. I headed straight to Topshop where I picked up these 3 cute tops. They are really showcasing my love for the 70's especially the striped top and while t-shirt. I saw so many nice things in Topshop, however seeing as I'll be spending over £500 on travel for my month internship, thought I best not spend too much.




The next place I headed to was Primark. As usual it was manic in there but I did pick up this beautiful coat and it was in the sale for £10! I initially wanted the pale blue one but they didn't have my size but I do love this pink one. It's quite a weird material almost foam like, but it feels super cozy and warm.


Have you bought anything nice recently?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow I can't believe that coat was so inexpensive! It's SO CUTE!


    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I saw it and was like I don't really need anymore coats but I can't leave it behind at that price! x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig