Saturday 7 March 2015

Milan Fashion Week

Hello everyone.

So sorry I've not posted much this week! I've been super busy with my internship, but I do have good news which I'll let you know more about in the next few weeks.

I loved Milan Fashion Week. There were some amazing collections like Fendi, Versace but my stand outs were the following...



First up, Prada. Gahhh this collection was AMAZING! I absolutely adored the colour palette and I love that pastels are staying for AW. The collection oozed 60's but more modern. Loved it.



Dolce and Gabbana can you do no wrong? This collection celebrated mothers what with children on the catwalk and a pregnant model. The designs were just beautiful and I've fallen more in love with Dolce and Gabbana because of this.



Last but not least Moschino. I was wondering how they could top their SS Barbie collection but boy did they. Looney Tune jumpers and baseball tops and my favourite, a teddy bear jacket! I would love to get my hands on the bugs bunny bag it's so cute! Well done Moschino.

What were you favourite collections?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved all of Moschino's Looney Tunes stuff! It reminded me of Space Jam :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it amazing! I want all the looney tunes stuff x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig